Keep your device within easy sight and reach in your car! The ProClip makes it easier and safer to use handheld devices in vehicles. The ProClip is a mounting bracket that you attach to the dashboard of your car. Onto the ProClip, you can install any accessory, e.g. a holder for mobile phone or other communication device.
The ProClip is car specific, it is customized for each car model and has a perfect fit. The ProClip offers a firm mounting platform and is available in multiple positions for most vehicles. Discreet design that blends in well with the interior. Safe, neat and convenient!
The ProClip is easy to install, you can do it in a minute! You simply snap the ProClip into place in gaps in the interior, you do not need to drill holes or use special tools or dismantle the dashboard. Detailed mounting instructions included. The ProClip has predrilled AMPS holes for easy installation of a holder. Made of high grade ABS/Acetal plastic. Color: Black. Developed and produced in Sweden.
– Do you want to be able to switch between several holders on the same ProClip? Please see Brodit’s MultiMoveClip.
– Are you installing larger devices or heavier equipment? Please see Brodit’s Extra Strength Mounting Platforms and Pedestal Mounts
- Item no: 835471 – Console mount, Left
- EAN: 7320288354712
Item no 835471 fits:
- Chevrolet Silverado 19-21 (For USA)
Please read all of the instructions and look at the pictures before attaching the ProClip.
1. Use the enclosed alcohol pad to clean the area where the ProClip is to be installed. Peel off the adheisve tape cover on the ProClip. Hook the right edge of the ProClip over the center floor console edge.
2. Press downwards on the left side of the ProClip. At the same time, press the left part of the ProClip toward the sidewall and hook the lower edge of the ProClip under the floor console.
3. and 4. The ProClip is in place.
Attach a holder onto your ProClip!
You need two parts; a ProClip for your car, and a holder for your device.