The ProClip is a mounting bracket that you attach onto the vehicle’s dashboard. It provides a perfect mounting platform for mobile phones, or other devices that you want to have within easy reach in the car. Safe, neat and convenient!
The ProClip has a perfect fit, it is custom made for each vehicle to ensure a secure base for installations. And the ProClip is easy to install. The bracket simply snaps into place in gaps in the dashboard, you do not need to drill holes, not use special tools or not dismantle the dashboard. Made in black ABS plastic. Comes with detailed instructions.
View demo video
- Item no: 855177 – Center mount
- EAN: 7320288551777
Item no 855177 fits:
- Toyota LandCruiser 200 16-19 (For all countries)
Please read all of the instructions and look at the pictures before installing the ProClip.
1. Insert the thin end of the enclosed gap opener into the gap dividing the right part of the center console, to widen the gap. Use the enclosed alcohol pad to clean the area where the ProClip is to be installed. Remove the adhesive tape cover on the ProClip. Point the air vent flaps leftward.
2. Insert the angled lower edge of the ProClip into the gap next to the gap opener.
3. Move the ProClip forward/upward so the angled upper edge hooks into the gap on the lower inside of the airvent. Press downward on the upper part of the ProClip so the adhesive tape fastens properly.
4. The ProClip is in place.
Attach a holder onto your ProClip!
You need two parts; a ProClip for your car, and a holder for your device